Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ka Nani Tweets

Good Morning All,

While we are waiting for Blogger to catch up with Twitter - this year you can follow what Ka Nani Essentials is doing 3 times per week by coming to our blog & reading our activities. Or by stopping by & following us right on Twitter

Don't be surprised, do laugh at, & DO check in regularly as there will be specials & other things that are only announced on Twitter or our newsletter. So if you wish to stay in the KNOW this year concerning Natural Bathing, Body & Spirit Care - this is the place to bookmark!!

SO without further ado - here is Wednesday's post of Ka Nani Tweets:

* 09:19 @TheAltruistic Good Morning & Thanks much for the invite & follow :D I look forward to getting to know you!!

* 09:21 I wish to say A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends across the Pond as I am sure that it is that time over there!! :D

* 09:22 Hey!! Does anyone realize that THIS 2009 is that LAST single digit year for quite some years - another decade perhaps?

* 09:24 @JulieFBT - Great ideas!!! For those of us who have to stay home because of little ones!! :D

* 09:26 Welcome to all my latest followers!! holy kaw!! You have been pouring in & I wish to say THANKS for finding me :D

* 09:28 @ctwebsites - perhaps some seeds would help? :D

* 09:29 @JamiMiami - I'm in!!! Meet ya there ;)

* 09:47 @alphamusic Thank You Much & May Yours Be Blessed as well :D

* 15:11 so excited to start writing my book tomorrow :D

* 20:07 @KyNamDoan - here @ home with lil one in Alameda :D #

* 20:09 Happy New Year - all RT @KyNamDoan - Don't forget to forget to thank your designated drivers tonight!! :D #


Automatically shipped by KaNani2008

No comments: