* 07:50 Good morning Twibe - how is everyone this morning? Me...am sitting up in bed @ least!! Drnkng Cafe & tryin 2 get rid of a headache :D
* 07:54 @funfelt LOL - u mean the lottery? :D
* 08:01 LOOking @ sony vaio laptops - especially the NS series......if only they were more prominent w/ Window xp!!
* 08:07 @hopealso hello mama :D thanks for sharing your enthusiasm w/the rest of us - we do need it :D
* 08:21 @Foodimentary - HA!! Is that where the term fast food came from? ;0 j/k #
* 08:32 @CCSeed - What an element your blog has today - Frozen ice puddle & the Valley of Fire - interesting & cool!! :D
* 08:32 @CCSeed - or elements I should say ;)
* 08:43 @benjamteal - Had sales this 1st wk of New Year - fulfilled & shipped - not a shabby way 2 start the New year....;D
* 08:46 @Mike_Wesely LOL!!!! While you're at it - pass some this way :D
* 08:51 1st time in mnths I wtchd part of the news..2 keep up 2 date w/on going protests......
* 08:51 I laughed so hrd w/the absurdity of News Cast - & wht sum refer to as 'breaking' news stories....hmmm
* 08:53 @momtohanna - hmmm - that's a great idea!!! May have to implement that 1 for a few things around here :D
* 08:55 @ZnaTrainer Thanks much for the follow :D I look forward to learning from you :D
* 09:00 @momtohanna @ZnaTrainer ah!! I have heard abt the FlyLady :D - I do my own rendition ;)
* 09:09 @sunnygirlsf - LOVING the flower background you have - that is great!! :D
* 09:41 Thinking about ways to promote "Never Give Up" Campaign bit.ly/6n18
* 09:41 RT: Thinking about ways to promote "Never Give Up" Campaign.. bit.ly/6n18
* 09:42 oops!!! Still learning the ways of TwitWall!!
* 10:03 ok putting nose 2 grindstone - Yearly Sales Tax Form needs filling out - talk soon :D
* 12:43 yay!!! My numbers match :D
* 18:10 @susanmccool - HURRAY!!! New words are GREAT!!! Congratulations :D
* 18:11 @Feelslikehome - I make natural bath paints - which is just soap - natural colors or organic food coloring mixed in w/a bit of cornstarch...
* 18:12 @Feelslikehome - most x's they are just a hard soap base & colorants or colorings - sometimes they can have wax in them as well......
* 18:14 @susanmccool - it takes a special kind of mom to have a kiddo w/challenges & celebrating all the little things is AWESOME :D
* 18:18 @Feelslikehome - hmmm they should - especially if they are a bath product used by kiddos.....let me see if I can dig some things up 4 u :D
* 18:20 @susanmccool - I can relate.....lil one has SID (Sensory Integration Disorder) 1st 2 yrs a therapist in the home evry day of the wk.....
* 18:30 @Feelslikehome perhaps this will help from AC? tinyurl.com/92uge9
* 18:31 @susanmccool - ahhhh poor lil guy :( Those types of things can be so traumatic......I am very grateful for early intervention w/my lil 1
* 18:33 @Feelslikehome - they are fun to make :D My bath paints are kid tested & mom approved :D Best part w/the natural oils - don't stain!!
* 18:34 @susanmccool - still looking @ several things 4 lil 1 - but best therapy I have done is Horse therapy!! lil one 3 yrs. old cldn't climb...
* 18:36 @susanmccool couldn't climb stairs - had balance issues etc. started horse therapy - 6 mnths later is walking, climbing, jump :D
* 18:40 @Feelslikehome - some local Health Food stores carry organic food coloring now - it is just food coloring that is made frm plants, berries..
* 18:42 for example - an organic red food coloring would be made from currents, strawberries etc. Vs. food coloring is made from chemical dyes...
* 18:44 @susanmccool - that is GREAT!! :D the thought behind horse therapy is such that those with motor delays benefit because horse is broad....
* 18:45 @susanmccool - & so when person is on horse - they actually feel the horses muscles moving which helps to imprint movement in own muscles..
* 18:46 @Feelslikehome - Feel free to send me an e-mail w/questions & perhaps I can help answer them - firstname.lastname@example.org :D
* 18:46 @Feelslikehome - yes - those will work too!! :D
* 19:24 @Feelslikehome - sorry got side tracked w/ lil 1 ;) The best part is that cleaning them & the bath is easy - it's just soap :D
* 19:36 @Feelslikehome - you could use any bar of soap that you regularly use - just grate it - like w/a cheese grater.....
* 19:37 @Feelslikehome - you can also use baby shampoo - if that is what you use....put a few drops of color in it & let her go - to mk thicker...
* 19:38 @Feelslikehome - then just add a teaspoon @ a time of cornstarch until right consistency.....all soap starts in liquid form..then as cools..
* 19:39 @Feelslikehome - then as fats or oils cool become harder....so play around & have fun :D - ok - stepping off my soap box now ;)
* 19:42 @Feelslikehome - yes - a teaspoon @ a time - I would say start out w/ 1/4 Baby Shampoo - 1 teaspoon cornstarch & go from there......
* 19:46 @Feelslikehome - correction 1/4 cup Baby Shampoo - 1 t. cornstarch..no problem any x glad 2 help :D ok really stepping off soap box now :D
* 19:49 @Feelslikehome - think I said 1/4th baby shampoo....didn't want 2 confuse....sorry :(
* 19:53 @Feelslikehome - no worries. think I'm getting tired! LOL - stnding on soap boxes can do tht 2 a person ;) don't worry I LOVE doin it!! :D
* 19:55 @andreasmiling - Hey Thanks for the follow :D I look forward to learning from you :D
* 19:57 @Feelslikehome my pleasure - I like 2 help mamas & kiddos - "Clean All Their Dirty Spots - Naturally!" & with fun :D
* 20:01 @TadahMom - Congratulations!!! You should be w/all your Tadah's & Confetti you throw around ;D
* 20:08 @MariSmith - OOOO - it so matches your personality though :D
* 20:21 @MyPreciousKid - I missed THAT Tweet!!! Congratulations mama!!! :D You deserve it!
* 20:32 ALright Tweet & Tweeters - Have an amazing night - am out!! :D
Automatically shipped by KaNani2008